Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Breakfast Pizza


I made this for my guys a few weekends ago.  I will be making it again this weekend when we visit The Hubby's family in north Louisiana for their annual Christmas get together. 
I loved this.  It was my sort of breakfast.  Easy and with all my favorite ingredients. 
I like it when both my guys love something I make.  The big guy liked it and so did the little guy.  This will be in our permanent Saturday morning rotation.  I adapted a little for our taste from the original recipe I found over at Fake Ginger.  Hope you like as much as we did!


Breakfast Pizza
adapted from fakeginger.com



Ingredients
  • 1 homemade or store-bought pizza dough
  • bacon pieces (fry your own or buy)
  • sausage crumbles (ground your own or buy)
  • 1 cup grated Parmesan
  • 1 cups grated mozzarella
  • 4-5 eggs
  • salt and pepper
  • 2 tablespoons minced chives
  • olive oil, for brushing
Instructions
  1. Preheat the oven to 500F or follow package instruction.
  2. Stretch your pizza dough out onto your lightly greased baking sheet
  3. Sprinkle with Parmesan, mozzarella, sausage and bacon. Crack eggs over top and season with salt and pepper. Brush the exposed crust with olive oil.
  4. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until eggs are cooked through and crust is golden brown. Sprinkle chives over top.


Enjoy:)
The Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment