I made this for my guys a few weekends ago. I will be making it again this weekend when we visit The Hubby's family in north Louisiana for their annual Christmas get together.
I loved this. It was my sort of breakfast. Easy and with all my favorite ingredients.
I like it when both my guys love something I make. The big guy liked it and so did the little guy. This will be in our permanent Saturday morning rotation. I adapted a little for our taste from the original recipe I found over at Fake Ginger. Hope you like as much as we did!
adapted from fakeginger.com
- 1 homemade or store-bought pizza dough
- bacon pieces (fry your own or buy)
- sausage crumbles (ground your own or buy)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cups grated mozzarella
- 4-5 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- olive oil, for brushing
- Preheat the oven to 500F or follow package instruction.
- Stretch your pizza dough out onto your lightly greased baking sheet
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, mozzarella, sausage and bacon. Crack eggs over top and season with salt and pepper. Brush the exposed crust with olive oil.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until eggs are cooked through and crust is golden brown. Sprinkle chives over top.