Monday, February 13, 2012

What We've Been Up To...

How about a few high quality iPhone pictures to show you...
I made my little man a jar of hearts. 
 Its a cute little decoration for Valentines Day and a fun game of dump and fill for him.
I am obsessed with felt lately!
Valentines Cards for Daddy and to mail to our Grammie and Pops in Arkansas.
Valentines for our cousins went out in the mail last week.  We miss them all so much!

I could not resist including both of these.  I gave my guys their Valentines treats Saturday morning.  The 3 of us don't wake up at the same time during the week and I wanted gifts followed by breakfast.  They had both just woken up, but check out our little guys face in the first picture... melt my heart... and I like how it looks like they were both showing off their treats in the second.  Total fluke cause my little guy was probably trying to rip open his newest chugger.
(Notice the Hubby's new chalkboard heart coffee mug in the bottom.... I was gonna make, but Target sold them, so we both got one:)
My man working hard in the garage on a wedding present for some of our favorite folks.
A homemade dirty murder board.  My husbands family plays this game and all have homemade boards either from his Grandpa, or from his Dad. 
 We have our friends, Samantha & Tucker, play with us when they come over and they requested one of their own... They will be tying the knot on 3/3/12 (notice the adorable dice placement).  We are so excited and happy for them and hope they enjoy their board and always have fun together:)
Their present kicked off our Dirty Murder Dinner Party.  Four couples.  A couple kiddos running around and some amazing food... check out the birthday boys steaks.  Mr. Jefferson makes an ah-maz-zing steak.   
and my new favorite go to dessert for a group.... Rolo Brownie Bites with Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting from Cook Lisa Cook.  Make them.  You will love them.
and a night cap with Lucas... he would be very unhappy with me calling him that and quickly tell me "I am not Lucas"... one of our best buddies and our neighborhood super hero!

A few highlights from our month thus far.  I have been cooking up a storm too... More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment