Chicken Pot Pie Muffins
adapted from http://www.between3sisters.com
- 1 can of Pillsbury butter tastin biscuits Jumbo (8 per can)
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast (I used rotisserie chicken and it added awesome flavor)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup of frozen mixed veggies
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Separate biscuits and use about 2/3 of each biscuit (these are the big jumbo biscuits) per cup. Use the leftover sections and add two together to fill another cup. This will fill all 12 muffin cups.
3. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, chicken soup, veggies, cheddar cheese, onion powder, parsley flakes, and black pepper. Mix well to combine.
4. Evenly spoon chicken mixture into prepared biscuit cups.
5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven. Place muffin pan on a wire rack and let set for 2-3 minutes. Serve at once.